Headquarters: Our team deserves the best office & workspace
It has been proven: a healthy office increases productivity and team satisfaction by 49%, according to a study by the CBRE consulting firm.
In this post you have the opportunity to find out how we do work in NODRIZA tech:
Sustainability: first passivhaus rehabilitation offices in Spain
Our offices are the first in Spain to be refurbished according to the passivhaus construction standard. That means that they are provided with great thermal isolation and a ventilation system which lead us to achieve energy efficiency in our workspace. Moreover, with the COVID, working in NODRIZA tech is safer than working outdoors: our ventilation system cleans and purifies the air constantly.
How about a coffee? Discover our cafeteria, here the best ideas come to life
Meeting rooms: the origin of our projects
Out top spaces in NODRIZA tech
And for the visitors…
Why have we invested in our offices?
Our main goal is having a united, committed and motivated team.
That is why we specifically measure whether the investment done in order to improve our facilities is valued and satisfies our team. We have a specific section to measure this in our half-yearly internal satisfaction surveys based on the EFQM Excellence methodology. Our team values satisfaction with our facilities and working conditions above 8.5. And that’s not all! Have a look:
- Having open spaces and rest areas increases communication and teamwork. Our team values internal communication with an 8.7 out of 10.
- It improves the work environment: we obtained a 9.3 out of 10 in the surveys carried out.
- Having luminous spaces increases the production of serotonin (the happiness hormone), that is why we have so much natural light in NODRIZA tech.
- Better ventilation increases the productivity of the workplace by 5% and, an inadequate temperature could reduce it by 4% to 6% causing fatigue and difficulty to concentrate. Thanks to the passivhaus system we achieve an efficient temperature and unbeatable ventilation.
- According to the School of Psychology of the University of Queensland, office spaces with plants increase worker productivity by more than 15%.
- As stated in HRTrends, “According to a recent study by Harvard University, when we work in a green office with green certification, we achieve a 26% increase in our cognitive abilities and 30% less sick leave.
- “Investing 1 euro in an excellent work environment has a return of 49%,” according to the study by the consulting firm CBRE.
Do you want to know more about us?